*Return to the Main Speaking Section.
Lee Ellis, CSP*
Nationally-Recognized Leadership Coach, Award-Winning Author, Certified Speaking Professional, & Colonel USAF (Ret)
Here are just a few of the following Business/Tech/Public Utilities groups that Lee has worked with in the past –
- AT&T Corporate
- Champlain Cable
- Duke Energy
- Southern Company
- Orbital ATK
View the entire list.
Sample Presentation Clip
- Leading with Honor® (based on his award-winning book about his POW experience)
- Engage with Honor™ (based on his award-winning book about the Courageous Accountability Model)
- Leadership Engagement: Initiate, Collaborate, Negotiate, and Celebrate
- Trust: The Foundation for All Relationships and the Glue for Successful Teams
- The Three Fundamentals of Successful Leadership – Character (Commitment), Courage, and Competence
- Becoming a Balanced Leader (Mission and People, Confidence and Humility, Visionary and Practical, Bold and Cautious)
- Understand Human Behavior – Self and Others
Lee Ellis is Founder and President of Leading with Honor® and FreedomStar Media®. He is an award-winning author, leadership coach, and expert presenter in the areas of leadership, teambuilding, and human performance. His past clients include Fortune 500 senior executives and C-Level leaders in telecommunications, healthcare, military, and other business sectors.
For his wartime service in Vietnam, he was awarded two Silver Stars, the Legion of Merit, the Bronze Star with Valor device, the Purple Heart, and POW Medal. Lee resumed his Air Force career, serving in command of a flying squadron and leadership development organizations before retiring as a colonel.
Lee has a BA in History and a MS in Counseling and Human Development. He is a graduate of the Armed Forces Staff College and the Air War College. He has authored or co-authored six books on leadership and career development.
Lee and his wife Mary reside in the Atlanta GA area and have four grown children and six grandchildren.
View his full-length biography.
Sample Endorsements (View all endorsements)
“We had the privilege and honor to have Col Lee Ellis as a main speaker for our Annual Membership Meeting. The way Lee engaged with our participants, weaving his experience, particularly his POW experience, with important, practical leadership techniques, was truly amazing.”
– Arthur Corbin, President & CEO, Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia
“Colonel Ellis spoke to a group of about 140 key leaders within the Power Generation Operations and Central Engineering and Services groups and did a masterful job of relating his experiences in combat and as a prisoner of war in Vietnam…He has helped us ‘lean into the pain’ and provide clarity as we face our mission head on. His presentation was masterfully done and left a permanent positive impression on those that attended.”
– Jeffrey J. Lyash, Executive Vice President – Energy Supply, Duke Energy
“I had so many positive compliments about the [keynote speech]. I sum it up like this: The POW story was very interesting and powerful. It made people very appreciative of Lee’s service to our country. Most importantly Lee took that POW experience and applied it to everyday job leadership principles that people could take away and apply today.”
– Darwin Hollingsworth, SNC IT Group Manager, Southern Company Services – Information Technology
“…Lee’s presentation was exceptional. We had a very high turnout for the event…Everyone who approached me had many great experiences to take away…The level of engagement through the entire presentation was very high, and several people remarked that they would have enjoyed an even longer presentation…our team was moved by him and his experience.”
– Dennis W. Lahmann, Research & Engineering Team Leader, Design & Drafting Services, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Lee’s virtual presentation fees range from $5,500-10,000, his on-site presentation fees range from $10,000-20,000 (inquire about adjusted rates for military, government and first-responders). In addition to determining Lee’s availability for your event date, we will also evaluate the purpose and scope of your event.
*What is CSP Certification? – Learn More