*Return to the Main Speaking Section.
Lee Ellis, CSP*
Nationally-Recognized Leadership Coach, Award-Winning Author, Certified Speaking Professional, & Colonel USAF (Ret)
Here are just a few of the following nonprofit groups that Lee has worked with in the past –
- The Assembly Church
- Boy Scouts of America
- Brookfield High School, Milwaukee WI (students and faculty)
- Center for Disease Control
- Chris Fabry Live
- Christian Leadership Alliance
- Christian Financial Concepts (Crown Financial Ministries)
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)
- Fellowship of Companies for Christ International (FCCI)
- Flat Creek Baptist Church – Georgia
- Forsyth County Retired Educators Association, Cumming GA
- InTouch Ministries – Dr. Charles Stanley
- Johnson Ferry Baptist Church – Marietta GA
- Missional Church Singapore
- National Christian Foundation
- The University of Georgia Library Foundation (multiple events)
- Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN)
- The Wellspring Group
- Young Presidents Organization (YPO)
- Entrepreneurs Organization (EO)
- Youth Villages Inc.
- South Cobb Business Association
- Southeastern Tourism
- The Assembly at Warner Robbins
- Treasury Executive Institute
- Riverstone Church
- The Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Numerous Civic Organizations
Sample Video Clip
Lee’s virtual presentation fees range from $5,500-10,000, his on-site presentation fees range from $10,000-20,000 (inquire about adjusted rates for military, government and first-responders). In addition to determining Lee’s availability for your event date, we will also evaluate the purpose and scope of your event.
Lee Ellis is Founder and President of Leading with Honor® and FreedomStar Media®. He is an award-winning author, leadership coach, and expert presenter in the areas of leadership, teambuilding, and human performance. His past clients include Fortune 500 senior executives and C-Level leaders in telecommunications, healthcare, military, and other business sectors.
For his wartime service in Vietnam, he was awarded two Silver Stars, the Legion of Merit, the Bronze Star with Valor device, the Purple Heart, and POW Medal. Lee resumed his Air Force career, serving in command of a flying squadron and leadership development organizations before retiring as a colonel.
Lee has a BA in History and a MS in Counseling and Human Development. He is a graduate of the Armed Forces Staff College and the Air War College. He has authored or co-authored four books on leadership and career development.
Lee and his wife Mary reside in the Atlanta GA area and have six grown children and six grandchildren.
View his full-length biography.
“The remarks I heard from people who attended our CPCU Society event were over-the-top favorable of your speech, and that you were the best speaker in 10 years. I share those views.”
– Harold A. Weston, JD, CPCU, RPLU, ARM // Clinical Assistant Professor of Risk Management and Insurance, Undergraduate RMI Program Advisor – Georgia State University
“As a graduate of The University of Georgia, Lee Ellis fully encompasses the University’s motto: ‘To Teach, To Serve, To Inquire into the Nature of Things.’ Lee’s dynamic speaking engagements teach the understanding of integrity, character, and the meaning of selflessness. By drawing from his personal experiences, Lee is able to develop a successful model of character building that is beneficial to any company, organization, or institution. If you are looking for a captivating and enriching seminar, we give Lee Ellis our highest recommendation!”
– Chantel Dunham, Director of Development, UGA Libraries, UGA Press, and The Georgia Review, University of Georgia
“It was our pleasure to include [Lee Ellis] as a plenary speaker at FCCI’s International Conference in Amelia Island this past September. The conference participants were blessed by your breakout lecture on ‘How to Win’ every time with an emphasis on engaging a team rather than withdrawing or dominating. As a plenary speaker, you communicated the importance of knowing oneself and guarding your character to live authentically. Thank you for taking the time to speak to our business leadership community, and I would highly recommend you for future conferences.”
– Terence Chatmon, Former President & CEO, Fellowship of Companies for Christ International (FCCI)
“When presenting to alumni of the University of North Carolina’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, Lee Ellis’ matter-of-fact and sometimes humorous style provided clear examples and illustrations in the lessons of honor as a basis for making major corporate decisions. These lessons also carry over to everyday choices. Across the board, attendees expressed their appreciation of the very personal and meaningful lessons Lee shared with the group.”
– Mackie Horton, President, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Atlanta Alumni Club (continued)
“Every American, especially the younger generation, needs to hear Colonel Ellis’ inspiring message, which reaffirms that freedom is not without sacrifice.”
– Jerry C. Davis, President, College of the Ozarks
“Col. Lee Ellis spoke to our board of directors and guests. He was right on target for the audience, and there were long lines to buy his book afterwards. He did an excellent job, and we highly recommend him.”
– Dan Wheeler, National Adjutant,American Legion
View all endorsements.
*What is CSP Certification? – Learn More