The current climate is highly favorable for military-related books as well as resources for personal and professional development. To maximize exposure, the publisher plans the following marketing and promotional initiatives:
- Strategic marketing plans for general, business, military, and non-profit audience groups
- ABA/BEA/CBA promotion and distribution
- E-book formats available
- Publicist representation for mass media, radio/TV outlets
- Distributor representation to major retail outlets
- Promotion on author’s site: www.FreedomStarMedia.com
- E-mail communication to Leadership Freedom clients and friends
- Social Media
- External Sites and blogs
- Select Author Appearances and Speaking Events
- Planned product derivatives – online assessment, audio book, video study
- FreedomStar Media will donate a portion of all book sales proceeds to veterans support organizations.
For marketing, media, and public relations questions, please contact us at 678-455-9514 or Contact@FreedomStarMedia.com.
RETAILERS, LIBRARIES, WHOLESALERS, AND DISTRIBUTORS:
FreedomStar Media is represented by Greenleaf Book Group for all trade distribution.
For distribution and selling FreedomStar Media resources in the U.S. or Canada, please contact:
Greenleaf Book Group LLC
PO Box 91869
Austin TX 78709
Ph 512-891-6100 or 1-800-932-5420
FreedomStar Media resources are also distributed by Ingram Book Group/Spring Arbor and many other third-party distributors. Check your preferred supplier for availability.
For distribution and selling FreedomStar Media resources in the United Kingdom and Europe, please contact:
Gazelle Book Services Ltd.
White Cross Mills
Telephone: +44 (0) 1524 68765
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 63232
For distribution and selling FreedomStar Media resources in Australia, please contact:
John Reed Book Distribution
PO Box 257
2/11 Yandala Street
Tea Gardens NSW 2324
Telephone: +61 2 4997 2936
Fax: +61 2 4997 2937