*Return to the Main Speaking Section.
Lee Ellis, CSP*
Nationally-Recognized Leadership Coach, Award-Winning Author, Certified Speaking Professional, & Colonel USAF (Ret)
Here are just a few of the following healthcare groups that Lee has worked with in the past –
- American Healthcare Association/NCAL
- ASCP American Society of Consulting Pharmacists
- Rex UNC Healthcare
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Dixon-Hughes Goodman – Annual Healthcare Summit
- Helen Keller Hospital
- HFMA Georgia and South Carolina
- Home Medical Professionals
- Humana Healthcare Military (Govt)
- Huntsville Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical System, Inc.
- Inova Health System
- Kimberly-Clark (now Halyard Health)
- Northeast Georgia Health Systems (2013 Award – America’s 50 Best Hospitals from Healthgrades®)
- Ceva Animal Health LLC
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Maine Veterans Home
- Long Island State Veterans Home
- Medical Group Management Association of Alabama (MGMA)
A Special Message from Lee
Watch a sample presentation clip.
- Leading with Honor® (based on his award-winning book about his POW experience)
- Engage with Honor™ (based on his award-winning book about the Courageous Accountability Model)
- Leadership Engagement: Initiate, Collaborate, Negotiate, and Celebrate
- Trust: The Foundation for All Relationships and the Glue for Successful Teams
- The Three Fundamentals of Successful Leadership – Character, Courage, and Commitment
- Becoming a Balanced Leader (Mission and People, Confidence and Humility, Visionary and Practical, Bold and Cautious)
- Understand Human Behavior for Self and Others (Talents, Strengths and Struggles)
Lee Ellis is Founder and President of Leading with Honor® and FreedomStar Media®. He is an award-winning author, leadership coach, and expert presenter in the areas of leadership, teambuilding, and human performance. His past clients include Fortune 500 senior executives and C-Level leaders in telecommunications, healthcare, military, and other business sectors.
For his wartime service in Vietnam, he was awarded two Silver Stars, the Legion of Merit, the Bronze Star with Valor device, the Purple Heart, and POW Medal. Lee resumed his Air Force career, serving in command of a flying squadron and leadership development organizations before retiring as a colonel.
Lee has a BA in History and a MS in Counseling and Human Development. He is a graduate of the Armed Forces Staff College and the Air War College. He has authored or co-authored six books on leadership and career development.
Lee and his wife Mary reside in the Atlanta GA area and have four grown children and six grandchildren.
View his full-length biography.
Healthcare Survey Results
Please download and review some audience survey results from a past healthcare event.
Sample Endorsements (View all endorsements)
“When Col. Ellis began telling his story and tying it to Leadership skills you could have heard a pin drop. I was truly amazed at the people who lined up to have the opportunity to buy his book and even more so thank him for his service. Should you ever have the opportunity to hear him tell his story, I say take it; you will be glad you did.”
– Janet M. Schwalbe, CMPE, VP President Physician Services, Gwinnett Hospital System, Inc.
“He was so well received, and I know the audience was attentive to every word he spoke! I would definitely endorse him to anyone considering Lee Ellis as an event speaker.”
– Ronnie Hyatt, Sr Vice President-Finance/CFO, Bon Secours St. Francis Health System
“Lee has captured many powerful lessons through his many years of experience in this gripping read, Leading with Honor. He has used those lessons with us as our team has evolved over the past several years. His leadership and facilitation have helped us to grow as leaders individually as well as become a strong team.”
– Carol Burrell, President and CEO, Northeast Georgia Health Systems
“Your ability to share your personal experiences in Vietnam’s POW camps and weave them into leadership lessons is quite powerful, and your knowledge of Rex’s healthcare culture helped you hone in on the issues that we are challenged with in today’s environment. In particular, your wisdom on culture and communication reverberate with our team, and I look forward to relying on your wisdom as we continue our healthcare journey.”
– Bernadette Spong, Chief Financial Officer, Rex UNC Health Care
Lee’s virtual presentation fees range from $5,500-10,000, his on-site presentation fees range from $15,000-20,000 (inquire about adjusted rates for military, government and first-responders). In addition to determining Lee’s availability for your event date, we will also evaluate the purpose and scope of your event.
*What is CSP Certification? – Learn More