*Return to the Main Speaking Section.
Lee Ellis, CSP*
Nationally-Recognized Leadership Coach, Award-Winning Author, Certified Speaking Professional, & Colonel USAF (Ret)
Here are just a few of the following finance/insurance groups that Lee has worked with in the past –
- BankSouth Mortgage
- Northwestern Mutual®
- Farm Bureau Insurance® Corporate and four State Agencies
- Georgia Farm Bureau
- GE Capital
- Hamilton State Bank
- Prudential Agricultural Investments
- State Farm® – CPCU
- Oppenheimer and Co. Inc.
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- DTCC – Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- QBE North America
Sample Presentation Clip
- Leading with Honor® (based on his award-winning book about his POW experience)
- Engage with Honor™ (based on his award-winning book about the Courageous Accountability Model)
- Leadership Engagement: Initiate, Collaborate, Negotiate, and Celebrate
- Trust: The Foundation for All Relationships and the Glue for Successful Teams
- The Three Fundamentals of Successful Leadership – Character (Commitment), Courage, and Competence
- Becoming a Balanced Leader (Mission and People, Confidence and Humility, Visionary and Practical, Bold and Cautious)
- Understand Human Behavior – Self and Others
Lee Ellis is Founder and President of Leading with Honor® and FreedomStar Media®. He is an award-winning author, leadership coach, and expert presenter in the areas of leadership, teambuilding, and human performance. His past clients include Fortune 500 senior executives and C-Level leaders in telecommunications, healthcare, military, and other business sectors.
For his wartime service in Vietnam, he was awarded two Silver Stars, the Legion of Merit, the Bronze Star with Valor device, the Purple Heart, and POW Medal. Lee resumed his Air Force career, serving in command of a flying squadron and leadership development organizations before retiring as a colonel.
Lee has a BA in History and a MS in Counseling and Human Development. He is a graduate of the Armed Forces Staff College and the Air War College. He has authored or co-authored six books on leadership and career development.
Lee and his wife Mary reside in the Atlanta GA area and have four grown children and six grandchildren.
View his full-length biography.
Sample Endorsements (View all endorsements)
“Leading with Honor brings forth the characteristics of leadership like no other. No matter how successful one may become, there are always internal questions about leadership. Lee’s book [and message] not only strengthens my beliefs about leadership, it lifts my vision even higher through the examples of leaders under extreme circumstances. To me leadership under these extremes illustrates the epitome of ‘great leadership.'”
– Thomas (Tom) Crawford, CEO of Crawford Corporate Coaching; Chairman of the National Organization, CEONetweavers; past President and CEO at Prudential of America, Crawford & Company, and Southern Heritage Insurance Company
“One of the primary objectives of a presenter is to make the event organizer look good. This you did with spades yesterday. I have received numerous thanks and expressions of appreciation for inviting you as a speaker. You have added positive value to the reputation of our organization, and your message is an excellent melding of actual events and principles that can be applied to leading a business. An organizational psychologist friend of mine is fond of the expression, ‘There are theories of action and there are theories in action.’ Your presentation was about leadership in action, courage in action, honor in action; lessons today’s executives can apply it to their everyday leadership. You spoke from the heart with knowledge and conviction. You were superb.”
– Dan Davies, Executive Director, National Association of Chief Executive Officers
“Col. Ellis spoke about his experience as a POW and the lessons he learned. His bravery, courage and determination are inspiring. His thoughtful connection between his experience and what he learned about himself and what makes up a good leader made his insights real for his audience. He left us all with much to think about, both professionally and personally. What an inspiration.”
– Virginia Cartmell-Martin, Commercial Leader, G.E. Capital
Lee’s virtual presentation fees range from $5,500-10,000, his on-site presentation fees range from $10,000-20,000 (inquire about adjusted rates for military, government and first-responders). In addition to determining Lee’s availability for your event date, we will also evaluate the purpose and scope of your event.
*What is CSP Certification? – Learn More