All organizations have the following goals in common. They are to –
The key to achieving all of these goals is having competent leaders and staff.
This scientifically validated service evaluates natural behavior and operating styles using 8 primary factors and 24 sub-factors to clarify an individual’s leadership DNA talents. Simply put, we know how to help you and your team discover their personal leadership style.
The Leadership Behavior DNA Report
This 19-page report is the foundation for all assessment options. It provides accurate, personalized results on –
- Insights on Leadership DNA Traits (based on the eight factors of behavior)
- Natural Leadership Strengths and Struggles
- Natural Communication Style
- Results vs. Relationships Balance
The DNA Behavior Coaching Report
This 24-page report reveals more in-depth results from the industry-leading 24 sub-factors to maximize potential in the workplace, ideal workplace needs, settings, and challenges for optimum performance.
The DNA Behavior Team Report
This in-depth custom report delivers an integrated look at team member results on the unique behavioral styles of each team member, how they interrelate, and analysis that will help the leader mitigate gaps in team dynamics.
The DNA Behavior Comparison Report
This report reveals similarities and differences by graphically comparing the scores of two people and offering communication and relationship keys for each person.
The DNA Behavior Hiring Report
This report gives specific insights for the following areas by:
- Successfully helping leaders, recruiters, and HR professionals evaluate a candidate’s behavioral insights into a person’s best fit for tasks, team roles, work environment, and rewards.
- Providing suggested interview questions based on their scores, and they relate to both strengths and struggles.
The Leadership 360 Process
This insightful process is designed for leadership development in a coaching setting or leadership development class.
- Seventy-five questions help to provide feedback on real world leadership effectiveness through evaluations by four rater groups – Direct reports, Manager(s), Peers, and Others (such as customers, board members etc.)
- These questions cover seven categories of leadership with average scores by question and by rater group in the following areas – Leadership Proficiency, Results Drive, Effective Communication, Relationship Building, Leader EQ, Trust, and Business Values.
Learn more about these report services.