*Return to the Main Speaking Section.
Lee Ellis, CSP*
Nationally-Recognized Leadership Coach, Award-Winning Author, Certified Speaking Professional, & Colonel USAF (Ret)
Here are just a few of the following academic/education groups that Lee has worked with in the past –
- Bibb County Schools – Georgia
- Brookfield High School – Wisconsin
- College of the Ozarks
- High Point University
- Lenoir-Rhyne University
- Myers Park High School / Internat’l Baccalaureate Program – North Carolina
- Northeastern University
- North Hall Middle School – Georgia
- Riverside Military Academy
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina
- UGA Library Foundation, University of Georgia
- UGA Terry College of Business
- S. Air Force War College & Air University
- S. Air Force Academy (USAFA)
- West Point Military Academy
- Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools
- USAF Air University – Squadron Officer School
- Harding University
- Kennesaw State University – Coles College of Business
- Turknett Leadership Group
- University of North Georgia (UNG)
- Woodward Academy
- Georgia School Superintendents Association
- Georgia Lt. Gov 2017 Business and Education Conference
Sample Presentation Clip
- Leading with Honor® (based on his award-winning book about his POW experience)
- Engage with Honor™ (based on his award-winning book about the Courageous Accountability Model)
- Leadership Engagement: Initiate, Collaborate, Negotiate, and Celebrate
- Trust: The Foundation for All Relationships and the Glue for Successful Teams
- The Three Fundamentals of Successful Leadership – Character (Commitment), Courage, and Competence
- Becoming a Balanced Leader (Mission and People, Confidence and Humility, Visionary and Practical, Bold and Cautious)
- Understand Human Behavior – Self and Others
Lee Ellis is Founder and President of Leading with Honor® and FreedomStar Media®. He is an award-winning author, leadership coach, and expert presenter in the areas of leadership, teambuilding, and human performance. His past clients include Fortune 500 senior executives and C-Level leaders in telecommunications, healthcare, military, and other business sectors.
For his wartime service in Vietnam, he was awarded two Silver Stars, the Legion of Merit, the Bronze Star with Valor device, the Purple Heart, and POW Medal. Lee resumed his Air Force career, serving in command of a flying squadron and leadership development organizations before retiring as a colonel.
Lee has a BA in History and a MS in Counseling and Human Development. He is a graduate of the Armed Forces Staff College and the Air War College. He has authored or co-authored six books on leadership and career development.
Lee and his wife Mary reside in the Atlanta GA area and have four grown children and six grandchildren.
View his full-length biography.
Academic/Education Survey Results
Please download and review some audience survey results from a past academic/education event.
Sample Endorsements (View all endorsements)
“The remarks I heard from people who attended our CPCU Society event were over-the-top favorable of your speech, and that you were the best speaker in 10 years. I share those views.”
– Harold A. Weston, JD, CPCU, RPLU, ARM // Clinical Assistant Professor of Risk Management and Insurance, Undergraduate RMI Program Advisor – Georgia State University
“Colonel Ellis is an American Patriot and an outstanding speaker.”
– Nido R. Qubein, President, High Point University
“Everyone here was extremely impressed with Col Ellis and several stated that it was by far the best speaker that we have had on campus since we started the [Character Development] program!”
– LTC Anthony E. Fritchle, Executive Assistant to the President & Director for Planning, Riverside Military Academy
“Every American, especially the younger generation, needs to hear Colonel Ellis’ inspiring message, which reaffirms that freedom is not without sacrifice.”
– Jerry C. Davis, President, College of the Ozarks
Lee’s virtual presentation fees range from $5,500-10,000, his on-site presentation fees range from $10,000-20,000 (inquire about adjusted rates for military, government and first-responders). In addition to determining Lee’s availability for your event date, we will also evaluate the purpose and scope of your event.
*What is CSP Certification? – Learn More