Here they are, and download your copy:
1. Tell the truth even when it’s difficult. Avoid duplicity and deceitful behavior.
2. Treat others with dignity and respect. Take the lead, and communicate value to others.
3. Keep your word and your commitments. Ask for relief sooner than later if necessary.
4. Be ethical. Operate within the laws of the land, the guidelines of your profession, and the policies of your employer.
5. Act responsibly; do your duty, and be accountable. Own your mistakes, and work to do better in the future.
6. Live your values. Be faithful to your spiritual core, your conscience, and your deepest intuitions.
7. Be courageous. Courage is at the core of all honorable behavior. Without it, doubts and fears will take you out.